Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE
« Last post by MartAnimE on Today at 03:37:17 PM »
[Elenore]

"Hmm.", she nods in agreement. The silence around you becomes more noticeable as you stop talking. All you can hear are both your footsteps echoing eerily through the empty maze.
You reach another corner and Margaret stops abruptly. "It's close. I feel weird. I don't like it." She cautiously peeks right around the corner. You still don't hear anything.
Margaret must have seen something as she immediately draws back in terror, hugging the wall and trying to hide from whatever she saw.
"It's here, Elenore! I saw it! I saw it!", she whispers to you in panic, trying to keep her breathing under control.
« Last post by Pulsen on Today at 02:52:19 PM »
[Elenore]

Margaret turns left and continues walking in front of you, slowly but surely. Soon she meets a corner and continues left again.
"Maybe this isn't real. We could be dreaming...", she muses, "Elenore, do you think if we went back to sleep we'd wake up at home?"

"This seems far too real to be a dream. Let's find the way out and if it doesn't bring us home we'll try your suggestion Miss."
« Last post by MartAnimE on Today at 02:47:47 PM »
[Elenore]

Margaret turns left and continues walking in front of you, slowly but surely. Soon she meets a corner and continues left again.
"Maybe this isn't real. We could be dreaming...", she muses, "Elenore, do you think if we went back to sleep we'd wake up at home?"
« Last post by Pulsen on Today at 07:15:13 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret takes a deep breath and lets out a resigned sigh. "You're right, we can't stay here. I want to go home.", she manages an awkward smile, before getting up.
She walks towards the sink and washes her face "Brrr... cold!", then changes into a clean shirt, discarding the bloody one unto the floor "That's better."
"If we're together I won't be scared!", she psyches herself up in the mirror, then finally opens the door and leaves the room, prompting you to follow.

Once you're outside you immediately notice that any traces of blood are mysteriously gone from the door and the floor. It might be hard to retrace your steps back to where it started.
Margaret doesn't seem to notice or care much about it. She's surprisingly relaxed now, even though she was freaking out just a moment ago. She instinctively starts walking left.
As you walk together she casually strikes up a conversation. "Do you think we were brought here for a reason, Elenore?", she pauses, pondering on this question herself.
"I can't think of anything...", she tilts her head pensively, "I just hope it's not Friday Monday again." You reach a fork in the maze. She looks to the left without hesitation.
She remains silent, fixated, as if awaiting your input before taking another step. You could continue following her lead or push towards the opposite direction.

"Let's find the way, Miss."  I say as I follow her. When we leave the room I'm surprised that the trail of blood disappeared. Knowing that she has this "Gift" I believe she could find the way out.
"I couldn't say either way and I don't think that man could do something like this. When we get to the fork I wait for her to continue and follow her lead.
« Last post by MartAnimE on Today at 02:57:29 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret takes a deep breath and lets out a resigned sigh. "You're right, we can't stay here. I want to go home.", she manages an awkward smile, before getting up.
She walks towards the sink and washes her face "Brrr... cold!", then changes into a clean shirt, discarding the bloody one unto the floor "That's better."
"If we're together I won't be scared!", she psyches herself up in the mirror, then finally opens the door and leaves the room, prompting you to follow.

Once you're outside you immediately notice that any traces of blood are mysteriously gone from the door and the floor. It might be hard to retrace your steps back to where it started.
Margaret doesn't seem to notice or care much about it. She's surprisingly relaxed now, even though she was freaking out just a moment ago. She instinctively starts walking left.
As you walk together she casually strikes up a conversation. "Do you think we were brought here for a reason, Elenore?", she pauses, pondering on this question herself.
"I can't think of anything...", she tilts her head pensively, "I just hope it's not Friday Monday again." You reach a fork in the maze. She looks to the left without hesitation.
She remains silent, fixated, as if awaiting your input before taking another step. You could continue following her lead or push towards the opposite direction.
All Series / Re: Who's Talking?
« Last post by noirlax on Yesterday at 07:32:59 AM »
« Last post by Pulsen on November 20, 2022, 11:57:18 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret winces at your suggestion. "No, wait! Please don't go! Don't leave me alone, Elenore!" She forgets you can't actually leave this room unless she opens the door for you.
"I know...", she stutters, "I know the way out, I think. I just don't want to get hurt again. I don't want you to get hurt again.", she clings to you, fearfully.
She seems reluctant to leave the relative comfort of this room, let alone the warmth and safety of your embrace, but perhaps you can persuade her.

"Then we'll go together. We can't stay here forever! We need to find a way out. We'll protect each other."
November has arrived! As promised, the address list has been sent!

In front of each name I have specified if the person is ok with receiving physical or virtual mail.

If you're opting out of physical mail I have omitted your address to avoid any confusion.

Please confirm your details and let me know as soon as possible if it needs any changes!

For physical mail, I strongly encourage you to mail your letters and packages through November.

Virtual mail will be sent through Discord on the Xmas chat, at whatever date and time we pick for the group opening.

I have also included everyone's steam IDs. Steam gifts can be sent at your convenience, though closer to Christmas would be ideal.

Thanks for participating and have fun! ^^
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 09, 2022, 08:05:48 PM »
[Mireille]

The water you drink is cool and has no unusual taste or smell, it's just like regular tap water. You have no adverse effects from drinking it. You feel refreshed.

You walk out the door and, as it closes behind you, you realize something rather unique about it.
Unlike everything inside of your room and, at first glance, outside of it, your door sports a red colour.
A stark contrast to the overwhelming white colour that permeates the entirety of this mysterious building.

The corner on your right is a dead end so you have no choice but to go left. You are immediately met with another corner, you turn left once again.
A third corner pops up in front of you, but this time a long empty corridor reveals itself to your right. This feels a little less claustrophobic.
It appears empty at first glance, but your trained eyes spot something in the distance, too far ahead for you to discern any details.
You hear a faint melody coming from that direction, but you could just as easily have imagined it. You might need to get closer.
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE OOC
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 09, 2022, 09:04:35 AM »
(I'll try to drink some water, unless there's something obviously wrong with it, then put on the shoes and head out into the hallway, still wearing the pyjamas)

BTW, the only clothes provided are the pajamas you woke up on and the change of clothes in the cabinet, which are basically just one extra identical pajama set. Staying in your pajamas or changing into your spare set won't be particularly noticeable. More of a courtesy in case you wanna keep bed clothes and outside clothes separated, or in case your clothes get dirty or damaged. Sorry if that wasn't very clear.

Like to see the characters react to small details like that, in any case! :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10