Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE
« Last post by Pulsen on Today at 08:28:34 AM »
Totally didn't expect "me" to teleport and kick him in the 'nads. "I didn't expect "me" to teleport or be your biggest fear. But it seems she honored my request I suggest we keep moving." I help him get up. Then a thought occurred to me; since my doppelganger produced a frying pan why can I do the same? As we walk I try to conjure the image of a cast iron frying pan and me holding it.
« Last post by MartAnimE on Today at 05:22:59 AM »
[Elenore]

The other Elenore notices you when you step in front of Doon. She recognizes herself in you but doesn't seem fazed by it, oddly. She addresses you in the same polite tone.
"You mean he kidnapped Miss Margaret!? Thank you for letting me know!", she disappears and apparently teleports in front of Doon, delivering a swift kick to his balls.
He lets out a miserable groan and instantly clutches his crotch, trying to process the pain. The other Elenore seems satisfied with this level of punishment for now.
"I'll come back for you, you pervert.", she angrily promises Doon. He's still on the floor and in too much pain to say anything. The other Elenore turns to you.
"He'll live.", she has honoured your request not to kill him, "Please take care of Miss Margaret.", she asks in return, knowing she can trust you.
She picks up the frying pan she threw at Doon's face then walks away, nonchalantly. After a few steps she completely vanishes.
« Last post by Pulsen on Yesterday at 10:10:05 PM »
[Elenore]

You carefully move forth, but the hallway in front of you remains unnervingly empty and silent. You feel a quick breeze of cold air pass you, then you hear Doon scream.
You look back at him. He's been hit and fell backwards, his forehead is bleeding. Next to him you spot the object that hit him in the face. Is that... a frying pan?
Doon grabs his bleeding forehead, holding back tears of pain. "She's right in front of you, can't you see her? Do something!", he shouts at you, exasperated.
You don't appreciate him ordering you around like this, but you did agree to help him. You turn forward, and you can't believe your eyes, you see her!

It's you! You see yourself, and it's not a mirror reflection of yourself, it's another you. She's wearing the same maid uniform you always wear at home.
She doesn't seem to have noticed you yet, her piercing gaze is entirely focused on Doon. She looks really, really angry at him.
"Mr Doon!", she addresses him threateningly, "Prepare to meet your doom!"

It takes a great deal of effort not to laugh out loud. So I'm his greatest fear, who knew? I step between Doon and "myself."  "Pardon me, could you please hold off on killing Mr.Doon for the moment? I totally understand your anger  but, Miss Margaret is in his room and I need him alive in order to get her out."
« Last post by MartAnimE on Yesterday at 09:58:34 PM »
[Elenore]

You carefully move forth, but the hallway in front of you remains unnervingly empty and silent. You feel a quick breeze of cold air pass you, then you hear Doon scream.
You look back at him. He's been hit and fell backwards, his forehead is bleeding. Next to him you spot the object that hit him in the face. Is that... a frying pan?
Doon grabs his bleeding forehead, holding back tears of pain. "She's right in front of you, can't you see her? Do something!", he shouts at you, exasperated.
You don't appreciate him ordering you around like this, but you did agree to help him. You turn forward, and you can't believe your eyes, you see her!

It's you! You see yourself, and it's not a mirror reflection of yourself, it's another you. She's wearing the same maid uniform you always wear at home.
She doesn't seem to have noticed you yet, her piercing gaze is entirely focused on Doon. She looks really, really angry at him.
"Mr Doon!", she addresses him threateningly, "Prepare to meet your doom!"
« Last post by MartAnimE on Yesterday at 09:54:02 PM »
[Mimiru]

You break this room's mirror and, sure enough, you find a secret vent behind it, just like it happened when you were stuck in Doon's room.
You climb inside and start crawling. You turn left and when you reach a wall you turn left again. It's dark and cramped and there's only one way to go.
You reach the end of the vent and you can see through the mirror into the room. There's someone standing in front of the mirror, they're facing the door on the right.
They can't see you, but they're staring at the door expectantly. They must have heard you say you'd get them out. You get a better look, their face looks familiar. Could it be... Tsukasa?
« Last post by Pulsen on January 26, 2023, 09:48:47 PM »
I go forward to engage what or who ever has Doon nearly pissing himself.
« Last post by Pulsen on January 26, 2023, 09:47:31 PM »

Granted I don't care about his well-being but I am curious about what or who has him so spooked. I sigh. "Alright, Mr.Doon I'll deal with your boogy woman." I wonder if it's someone I know. At least I'll get a good laugh.
« Last post by MartAnimE on January 26, 2023, 09:26:51 PM »
[Elenore]

He notes that you're not inclined to engage or dispute him. He chuckles quietly, considering it somewhat a victory.
He turns right and there's a long stretch of hallway ahead. He starts walking a bit faster, anxious to return to his room, then stops abruptly.
You notice he's visibly disturbed by something. He walks back slowly, subtly trying to move behind you. He addresses you without taking his eyes from in front of him.

"Hey listen, I know this isn't a good time, and I know that it sounds crazy, but you gotta believe me.", he pauses, making sure he has your attention.
"I'm being stalked by... this... entity.", he struggles to describe it, "She's been following me, terrorizing me. I think she wants to kill me."
"Please, help me!", he humbly asks, consumed by fear, knowing full well you couldn't care less about his well being.
"She's waiting for me, at the end of this hallway.", he points ominously, but you can't see it. Not yet.
Noir / Re: Let's show off our "non-licensed merchandise"
« Last post by noirlax on January 26, 2023, 07:31:35 AM »
Finally I got one:

Though this is military and not commercial - the only difference are the markings. And of course, it lacks the  thread for a suppressor.

As I did for the P99 - one picture shows it like in the ending credits.

That is cool!
« Last post by Pulsen on January 26, 2023, 07:03:23 AM »
[Elenore]

"Relax, I promise you, she's fine. I don't know if you're aware, but the rooms will heal you if you get hurt."
He looks around the hallways scanning for any threats, then proceeds carefully. He's still acting really jumpy. You follow him.

"Why do you hate me so much, anyways?", he asks teasingly, trying to keep his mind distracted as he walks, "Margaret is an adult. She's free to date me, if she wants."
"Sure, I've done some questionable things in the past, but I was a victim of Friday Monday too. Now that he's gone, I'm a changed man!", he proclaims rather proudly.

He's telling me things I already know. He's hiding something so I have to be on my guard. So I make sure he can't grab the keys away from me. I keep an eye and ear out for any danger.

Why do I hate you so much? You're just another creepy man wanting Margaret's money. If you had just left us alone none of us would've gone through the hell we were put through. And I still think you're a criminal and a liar.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10