Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE
« Last post by kavi on November 09, 2022, 08:06:48 AM »
(I'll try to drink some water, unless there's something obviously wrong with it, then put on the shoes and head out into the hallway, still wearing the pyjamas)
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 08, 2022, 08:12:30 PM »
[Mireille]

You survey the room but don't notice anything unusual. You do a reality check by looking at your hands, but you're still not sure if you're dreaming.
As you approach and examine the door you discover it's touch activated, opening as you touch it with your hand. You're not sure how to close it.
Looking outside you realize your room is adjacent to a corner, with a wall to your right and in front of you, and a hallway extending to your left.
The floor and walls and lighting look identical to the inside of your room. You don't hear anything. After five seconds the door closes again.
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 08, 2022, 08:10:34 PM »
[Mimiru]

You step outside and the door closes behind you. Your door is an orange colour. As if summoned by your thoughts, a familiar sword materializes in your hands, the same you always use in "The World".
You don't have time to admire your sword, as a giant centipede quickly lunges at you from the ceiling. You swiftly react by slashing its face, the powerful blow sending it flying into the corner.
You are able to maneuver such a heavy weapon with great strength and dexterity, your character's stats must have carried on from your last save file. It feels like a very realistic video game.
You approach the creature to confirm the kill. It's still alive but its face is gruesomely split open, one of its eyes hanging by a thread, purple blood oozing profusely from the wound.
It screeches agonizingly from its grievous wound and you can't help but feel a little pity. It will probably die soon, but it might be kinder to put it out of its misery.
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 08, 2022, 08:08:59 PM »
[Elenore]

Margaret winces at your suggestion. "No, wait! Please don't go! Don't leave me alone, Elenore!" She forgets you can't actually leave this room unless she opens the door for you.
"I know...", she stutters, "I know the way out, I think. I just don't want to get hurt again. I don't want you to get hurt again.", she clings to you, fearfully.
She seems reluctant to leave the relative comfort of this room, let alone the warmth and safety of your embrace, but perhaps you can persuade her.
« Last post by kavi on November 08, 2022, 03:05:42 PM »
(finally waking up)

Assuming that I'm dreaming, I remain in my pyjamas, survey the room, and see if I can open the door.

(do I hear anything?)
« Last post by Okoa on November 05, 2022, 01:35:24 AM »
[Mimiru]

You look around your room but don't notice anything unusual. Whoever put you here was thoughtful enough to see that your basic needs are met.
As you approach and examine the door you discover it's touch activated, opening as you touch it with your hand. You're not sure how to close it.
Looking outside you realize your room is adjacent to a corner, with a wall to your right and in front of you, and a hallway extending to your left.
The floor and walls and lighting look identical to the inside of your room. You hear faint crawling and clicking noises outside, but you don't see anything.
After five seconds the door closes again. Just before it closed you thought you saw something approaching your door from the left, but you're not quite sure.

"Buh?!"

I spin around to face whatever it was I saw, but I can't see anything. I then hear more clicking in the opposite direction, and I spin around again to face it, but I can't see anything there either. My stomach sinks and my heart starts pounding like no tomorrow.

"Shit...really wish I had my sword with me right about now..."

I take a deep breath, muster up all the strength and focus that I can, and I turn left out of the room to face whatever is out there.
« Last post by Pulsen on November 04, 2022, 10:35:51 PM »
I listen in shock as I try to wrap my mind around what Margaret had just said. "How can he be alive?! It's got to be some trick! Do you want me to follow the blood trail to find out the truth?"
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE OOC
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 04, 2022, 08:51:51 PM »
((DM question: Does Elenore know that Margaret shot her father in self defense or is this new information? ))

I think you might have implied in one of your posts that you're roleplaying post-series Elenore? I assumed Margaret got her memories back and that Elenore was also aware of the details, since it seems in character for them to share that information.

But let me know if you wanna go about it differently!
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE OOC
« Last post by Pulsen on November 04, 2022, 03:49:11 PM »
[Elenore]

Margaret settles in bed with you, sighing softly and relaxing. Holding her you can attest she does indeed feel colder than you are, but you soon warm her up in your embrace.
"Thank you, Elenore. I love you so much!", she half-whispers, smiling and closing her eyes. You would think she's about to fall asleep, but she starts talking instead, very softly.
"I don't really understand what's happening. I woke up here in this bed, in this room. I didn't know where I was. I thought I was dreaming, maybe.", she pauses, gathering her thoughts.

"I went looking outside and something was calling me, pulling me... I was afraid but I started following it because it felt very important.", she struggles to convey this to you.
"The closer I got the stronger it felt. Then I saw... Father. I saw my father, pointing his gun at me, just like that time 12 years ago.", she opens her eyes, searching for your gaze.
"How could he be here? He's dead. I shot him!", her voice starts cracking, "But this time he shot me and it felt so real! The loud gunshot, the bullet burning through me, and all that blood..."

She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "I somehow made it back in this room, I don't remember how. Once I was inside the pain stopped. But I was so afraid, until you showed up."

((DM question: Does Elenore know that Margaret shot her father in self defense or is this new information? ))
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 03, 2022, 02:36:47 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret settles in bed with you, sighing softly and relaxing. Holding her you can attest she does indeed feel colder than you are, but you soon warm her up in your embrace.
"Thank you, Elenore. I love you so much!", she half-whispers, smiling and closing her eyes. You would think she's about to fall asleep, but she starts talking instead, very softly.
"I don't really understand what's happening. I woke up here in this bed, in this room. I didn't know where I was. I thought I was dreaming, maybe.", she pauses, gathering her thoughts.

"I went looking outside and something was calling me, pulling me... I was afraid but I started following it because it felt very important.", she struggles to convey this to you.
"The closer I got the stronger it felt. Then I saw... Father. I saw my father, pointing his gun at me, just like that time 12 years ago.", she opens her eyes, searching for your gaze.
"How could he be here? He's dead. I shot him!", her voice starts cracking, "But this time he shot me and it felt so real! The loud gunshot, the bullet burning through me, and all that blood..."

She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "I somehow made it back in this room, I don't remember how. Once I was inside the pain stopped. But I was so afraid, until you showed up."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10