Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE
« Last post by Pulsen on November 02, 2022, 07:06:22 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret shivers uncomfortably at your questions, looking confused, then saddened, then momentarily looking away, as if ashamed.
She holds your hand and walks towards the bed, prompting you to follow. Having you around seems to have calmed her down a bit, at least.
"Can we cuddle in bed for a little while, please?" she asks, affectionately. "I'll tell you everything, I promise. I'm just so cold and tired right now..."

I smile. Normally I wouldn't do such a thing, but this is an unusual situation. I want answers so I give in to her demands. Though I have to admit I have dreamed of something like this but without the blood and maze. I follow her to the bed and get in. I proceed to hold her gently and cuddle.
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 02, 2022, 03:16:42 AM »
[Elenore]

Margaret shivers uncomfortably at your questions, looking confused, then saddened, then momentarily looking away, as if ashamed.
She holds your hand and walks towards the bed, prompting you to follow. Having you around seems to have calmed her down a bit, at least.
"Can we cuddle in bed for a little while, please?" she asks, affectionately. "I'll tell you everything, I promise. I'm just so cold and tired right now..."
« Last post by Pulsen on November 01, 2022, 06:41:13 AM »
[Elenore]

The door opens instantly upon your pleading, and Margaret swiftly pulls you inside, huddling you close to her. The door closes behind you.
"I'm so happy to see you, Elenore!" Margaret cries joyfully, holding on to you tightly. "I was so scared! I thought I was going to die..." she adds, between sobs.
She's visibly shaken by whatever ordeal she went through but doesn't seem to be bleeding. There are no traces of blood on her skin or inside the room, only on her shirt.
Her room, and furniture and white pajama set are identical to yours, except for the alarming amount of dry blood on her shirt. It seems consistent with the blood trail you followed.
You notice a small hole in the fabric, just below her left collarbone, and a similar one in the back, on the opposite side. A gunshot wound, you would guess, if not for the spontaneous healing.

After looking her over I hold her tightly for a while. "Miss who shot you? What happened?" I ask trying to keep myself calm amid my own PTSD flashbacks. The only thing that is keeping me in the moment is Margaret and her well-being.
« Last post by MartAnimE on November 01, 2022, 01:50:10 AM »
[Elenore]

The door opens instantly upon your pleading, and Margaret swiftly pulls you inside, huddling you close to her. The door closes behind you.
"I'm so happy to see you, Elenore!" Margaret cries joyfully, holding on to you tightly. "I was so scared! I thought I was going to die..." she adds, between sobs.
She's visibly shaken by whatever ordeal she went through, but doesn't seem to be bleeding. There are no traces of blood on her skin or inside the room, only on her shirt.
Her room and furniture and white pajamas set are identical to yours, except for the alarming amount of dry blood on her shirt. It seems consistent with the blood trail you followed.
You notice a small hole in the fabric, just bellow her left collar bone, and a similar one in the back, on the opposite side. A gunshot wound, you would guess, if not for the spontaneous healing.
« Last post by Pulsen on October 30, 2022, 02:44:42 PM »
[Elenore]

The door doesn't react to your touch. As you knock loudly, a frightened voice immediately shouts back: "Go away! Please go away!"
The voice sounds faint but quite familiar to you. Once you ask if they need help the panic in their voice seems to dissipate slightly.
"Elenore!? Is that really you?", she asks hesitantly. You immediately recognize the voice this time. You're pretty sure it belongs to Margaret.

Overjoyed to hear Margaret's voice. "Yes, Miss Margaret! It's me, Elenore! Are you alright miss? Please open the door!"

« Last post by MartAnimE on October 27, 2022, 08:56:48 PM »
[Elenore]

The door doesn't react to your touch. As you knock loudly, a frightened voice immediately shouts back: "Go away! Please go away!"
The voice sounds faint but quite familiar to you. Once you ask if they need help the panic in their voice seems to dissipate slightly.
"Elenore!? Is that really you?", she asks hesitantly. You immediately recognize the voice this time. You're pretty sure it belongs to Margaret.
« Last post by MartAnimE on October 27, 2022, 08:56:23 PM »
[Mimiru]

You look around your room but don't notice anything unusual. Whoever put you here was thoughtful enough to see that your basic needs are met.
As you approach and examine the door you discover it's touch activated, opening as you touch it with your hand. You're not sure how to close it.
Looking outside you realize your room is adjacent to a corner, with a wall to your right and in front of you, and a hallway extending to your left.
The floor and walls and lighting look identical to the inside of your room. You hear faint crawling and clicking noises outside, but you don't see anything.
After five seconds the door closes again. Just before it closed you thought you saw something approaching your door from the left, but you're not quite sure.
Noir / Re: If love can kill people, then Game
« Last post by noirlax on October 25, 2022, 09:04:36 PM »

If love can kill, then so can a prying pan smacked upside someone's head a few times.

Doon: At least it was the head and not somewhere else.
« Last post by Okoa on October 25, 2022, 12:16:32 PM »
[Mimiru]

As you look around the room you momentarily catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.
You don't see your real world body but the character "Mimiru" you play in the MMORPG "The World".
You don't remember logging into your game, and you can't seem to access any of the usual game controls.
It feels impossible but, as far as you can tell, you are not sitting at home on your computer, wearing a VR set.
You exist in this space, at this time, in this body. You sense and perceive your surroundings as if they were real.

"Hm? Wait, where..."

I try to open the in-game menu. No response. All of my attempts to interact with the game don't seem to work.

"Huh...so this isn't a field...am I even in an official server? Am I even in the game?! The heck is going on here??"

I look around to observe my surroundings, seeing if I can find any clues as to what's going on.
« Last post by Pulsen on October 24, 2022, 10:19:19 PM »
[Elenore]

You follow the blood. The deep red impossible to miss within these empty hallways.
You turn right and walk a few steps. Then left, walk a few more steps. Then right again.
The path continues up ahead, but you turn right, staying on the trail. You reach a dead end.
The blood leads to a door on the right, at the end of the hallway. A pink door, similar to your purple door.
There's a bloody hand print on this door. It's possible the injured person opened this door and made it inside.
I touch the door if it opens to my touch. Then I knock loudly and ask whoever is in there if they need help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10