Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Bee Train Role Playing Game / Re: MAZE
« Last post by MartAnimE on December 27, 2022, 07:40:18 PM »
[Mimiru]

Before you can reply you both hear knocking on the door. Three clear knocks, followed by complete silence. You wonder if you imagined it.
Doon gets up and walks towards the door. "Who's there?", he asks assertively, confident in the fact nothing can hurt him inside his own room.
There's no answer. Doon looks at you, deciding whatever is out there is nothing you can't handle. He opens the door and immediately steps aside.
"Go ahead! I'll be right behind you." You can't see anyone directly in front of the door. Just the brightly lit hallway, eerily quiet and empty and white.

Before you can do anything else, a giant purple tentacle emerges through the door, instantly wrapping itself around Doon and immobilizing him.
Just as instantly, the tentacle drags him outside the room as he helplessly screams on in terror and disappears into the maze.
The door closes. You find yourself trapped alone inside Doon's room, trying to process what just happened.
« Last post by MartAnimE on December 23, 2022, 08:05:48 PM »
[Elenore]

Margaret enters the room and sits on your bed. She looks around briefly, but doesn't feel drawn towards anything in particular. The door closes behind you as you walk in.
"This is your room? It looks just like mine.", she remarks quizzically, "Except mine had a pink door, I believe.", she looks at you, "What does pink mean?", she asks innocently.
« Last post by Pulsen on December 23, 2022, 07:19:17 PM »
[Elenore]

"Ah, I see.", Margaret tries to follow your explanation. She stops in front of your room, noticing the purple door. "What does purple mean? Do you think there's a purple key?"
"And does that mean...", she looks once more at the Yellow and Green tags around her neck, "There's a Yellow room and a Green room we can enter with these, maybe?"

"Purple represents Spirit. I don't know if there is one but we can go in and check. Please don't mind the mess. I had to use some things to make the weapon I have." I open the door allowing Margaret to go in first before I do. Then I enter.
« Last post by MartAnimE on December 23, 2022, 07:11:40 PM »
[Elenore]

"Ah, I see.", Margaret tries to follow your explanation. She stops in front of your room, noticing the purple door. "What does purple mean? Do you think there's a purple key?"
"And does that mean...", she looks once more at the Yellow and Green tags around her neck, "There's a Yellow room and a Green room we can enter with these, maybe?"
« Last post by Pulsen on December 23, 2022, 11:46:12 AM »
[Elenore]

"A rainbow.", Margaret ponders, "That sounds cute, let's find the other colours then!"
She takes your hand again and starts walking, supposedly towards the next key.
"But what is a Pride flag?", she asks, as she guides you through the maze.

"To put it simply: the Pride flag represents the greater LBGTQIA+ community though later flags included Light blue, pink, and white for the Transgender community, brown and black for LGBT+ people of color, and on some flags the symbol asexual people appears."
« Last post by MartAnimE on December 23, 2022, 10:44:06 AM »
[Elenore]

"A rainbow.", Margaret ponders, "That sounds cute, let's find the other colours then!"
She takes your hand again and starts walking, supposedly towards the next key.
"But what is a Pride flag?", she asks, as she guides you through the maze.
« Last post by Pulsen on December 23, 2022, 10:04:47 AM »
"It could be the colors of the rainbow. I do know that in relation to the Pride flag green stands for nature and yellow for sunlight. So if we find the other keys perhaps they'll turn into the Pride flag?"
« Last post by MartAnimE on December 23, 2022, 09:55:00 AM »
[Elenore]

"Oh? I don't know either. But we're not doing anything wrong, so it should be fine, yes?" Margaret happily holds your hand and continues walking enthusiastically.
You pass a room with a purple door on your right, which you realize is the room you woke up in twice since you've been here. Up ahead you reach a dead end.
"Ah here it is!", Margaret exclaims. You're not exactly sure what she's referring to, you don't see anything unusual on the wall in front of you.
She eagerly walks towards the wall and touches it. The wall flashes brightly for a second, momentarily blinding you. There's not a sound.
When you can see clearly again, you notice the chain around her neck is now holding a second tag, nearly identical to the first one.
"Look, this one is green!", Margaret remarks proudly as she shows you the tag, "Yellow and Green. I wonder what it means?"
« Last post by Pulsen on December 23, 2022, 08:43:37 AM »
[Elenore]

"Hmm...", Margaret tilts her head awkwardly, "Do you think that we could hold hands, maybe?", she asks timidly, determined to keep walking towards her goal.

I hold her hand with a warm smile. How I longed to do this. "I don't know what people might say but, I will gladly be your partner!"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10