Author Topic: ==> PROJECT: NOIR IN PARIS <==  (Read 8841 times)

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
==> PROJECT: NOIR IN PARIS <==
« on: November 04, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »
Inspire of the work of FallenAngel and the 2 websites about Noir places in Paris I had make  a 2 days trip to Paris. There, I have found several places which are obviously used in the series and some which are modified. But I was really enthused to see , that so many impressive places are used in Noir.

After this two day in Paris I decide to make a bigger project about the Noir-places in Paris. In 2007 I will make some more Paris visits until I can present a movie about the places which are direct relatable.  After that I make a analyse of all scenes in Noir in Paris and try to connect these to the most relevant places. In the end ,I think it's possible to describe the movements of Kirika and Mireille.
In this Topic I will post some shots to analyse and to listen to your opinion. 

Here the trailer http://www.cyberia.qu.am/parisnoir/TRAILER.avi

FIRST:
I also searched the apartment of Mireille and I have found this:
http://www.cyberia.qu.am/parisnoir/rue-de-lech.avi

Here the view before the church St Germain du prez. The shot of the apartment is taken direct behind. You see the nave which goes here to the right. So from view of the apartment the nave goes to the left and it would suit to the apartment.
http://www.cyberia.qu.am/parisnoir/stgermain.avi
.. le noir, ce mot designe depuis une epoque lointaine le nom du destin. les deux vierges regnent sur la mort. les mains noires protegent la paix des nouveaux-nes...

FallenAngel

• True Fan
    • View Profile
Re: ==> PROJECT: NOIR IN PARIS <==
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:14:58 PM »
You figured out Les Invalides seen from Pont Alexandre III as scene in ep.10 too. :D That reminds me that I wanted to make an own site for this epsiode.

As far as it goes for the shot of the Rue De Lech, I don't see how it's related to Mireilles Appartment.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »
Jep, Pont Alexandre III has really a lot of views of Noir. F.E. the view of the Eifeltower and the train bridge.

Ok here something I have found coincidental in search of the green tower.

Here you see the tower of the Sorbonne the university in Paris. M&K are there in EP. 10 but the exact place I try to find next.

Spoiler: show

But also on the plate is the name of the bus stop.

But I found only this
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 08:29:22 AM by Cyberia »
.. le noir, ce mot designe depuis une epoque lointaine le nom du destin. les deux vierges regnent sur la mort. les mains noires protegent la paix des nouveaux-nes...

après le noir

• Complete & Unabridged
  • True Fan
  • "Well, at least one of us has some culture..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »
The links, unfortunetly, don't seem to be working. But I'd really like to check these things out myself, I went to Pairs last November, and we seem to be planning a trip this Feburary.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 08:37:07 AM »
I have update the pic link. To download the vid's you have to use the left mouse button I guess   ::)

Here there is something I have direct associate with the cafe in EP 2 with M&K.
But I couldn't see the TV inside :) It's beside St Germain du prez.

http://www.cyberia.qu.am/parisnoir/cafe.avi

nae

• Cute Evil Fan
  • True Fan
  • Taco taco tacosu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
Thanks, Cyberia, for sharing your journey with us!

[I'll never make it there.... ;D]

Jhereg108

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 01:51:34 AM »
well if you see kirika tell her I said hi and get her phone number for me. tell her I'll go find her as soon as I invent a trans dimensional warp drive that will create an alternative universe shaped like the anime world.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 05:53:21 AM »
If I see Kirika, there are 2 possibilities:

-> After the meeting, she is my girlfriend.

-> After the meeting, I'm dead.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 09:09:01 AM »
Ok I finished my sec. Paris - Noir trip this night.

One of the results:

I consider some cemeteries and I think the most fitting is the  "Père Lachaise"

The entrance from Kirika:

In real they have  knock off  the piers.

And from Mireille:

and in real

I searched 3 hours on the cemetery for some other places but it's too big  :-\ Some places looks familiar.

More results are shown soon in my vid.

If we meet someday in Paris I found the location.

The official NOIR Cafe

nae

• Cute Evil Fan
  • True Fan
  • Taco taco tacosu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 09:43:01 AM »
Oh my... this is detective work....  :o

*applauds*

Does "Père Lachaise" mean anything? I do not speak a word of French.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:06:46 AM »
The name is from ( père = padre )   "François de la Chaise".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Père_Lachaise

FallenAngel

• True Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »
I searched 3 hours on the cemetery for some other places but it's too big  :-\ Some places looks familiar.
No need to do it by feet. Not even the need to go to Paris. You can take a virtual walk over it: http://www.pere-lachaise.com/ ;)

The cemetaries in Paris look pretty much the same, so if you don't find a very close match of a mausoleum you can't say it was these or that. Though Pere Lachaise is the most famous - so it probably gave the inspiration.

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »
No need to do it by feet. Not even the need to go to Paris. You can take a virtual walk over it: http://www.pere-lachaise.com/ ;)

The cemetaries in Paris look pretty much the same, so if you don't find a very close match of a mausoleum you can't say it was these or that. Though Pere Lachaise is the most famous - so it probably gave the inspiration.

I think so too.

The link I see first 2 days before , but I can recommend a trip :)

Cyberia

• True Fan
    • View Profile
    • Anime Music Video
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »

movie clip is ready

I'm a bit late but I haven't found much time for it these days, now I could complete.
I used only the nice footage of my days in Paris and you should all enjoy it :)

Koveras

• Crazy in the Head
  • DM
  • Deny everything
    • View Profile
    • Koveras.net
  • Favorite Series: Madlax
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »
I seem to recognize several places but by far not all... And I can't help admiring just how much sheer effort you have put into this one video. :)

On a technical note, you should consider uploading it onto YouTube, it would be easier to view it this way. :)