From Bee Train Fan Wiki
Mashimo Menu is the term Yuki Kajiura coined to describe the form that Mashimo Kōichi uses to request music for his animes. It is common in the anime industry that the director provides the composer with a list of titles like Battle 1, Battle 2, and Mystery 1 but this is what Kajiura herself calls "unsexy titles" . Mashimo does none of that, instead, he chooses some weird (at the first glance) words combinations for each character and sends them over to the composer. While it is an untraditional approach, Kajiura favors it above others since it gives her more room for creativity.
Following Mashimo Menu items were confirmed:
- Elenore Baker's theme - Everyday Gatekeeper
- Friday Monday's theme - The Gatekeeper of Heaven Smiles
- Madlax's theme - The Gatekeeper of Hell is All Alone
- Margaret Burton's theme - Picture Book, Blood, and Deep-Sea Fish
- Quanzitta Marison's theme - Deep-Sea Gatekeeper
- Vanessa Rene's theme - Gatekeeper of Happiness
- This article or section is unfinished. You can help Bee Train Fan Wiki by .